ホーム > フォーラム > Xoops Recoder (first version of X-Rebirth)

Xoops Recoder (first version of X-Rebirth)
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/2 17:57 | 閲覧: 27876回
Mikhail

コメント(10)

新しいものから | 古いものから | ネスト表示 | RSS feed
Re: Xoops Recoder (first version of X-Rebirth) 
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/2 20:40
Mikhail
The idea is only use the xrecode on "other" xoops.
I have 3 objectives with this program:

1. recode a cms to a neutral language, like esperanto, called INTERLINGUA. Sure that is impossible replace all, so the idea is just replace the main words of the sistem.

2. Now we can translate the texts, but not the files and directories for our native languages. This program quem solve this problem, that is very relevant for some countries and governamental websites.

3. CleanUp and fix the code.
Simple ex's: replace
to
, remove white spaces, etc.

投稿者: joelie | 投稿日時: 2005/11/3 5:00
joelie
引用:
to ,

Hmmm, this must be the brazilian way of fixing - LOL - and I always thought the last years that it must be
instead of

Unfortunately your alpha is not working
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/3 6:08
Mikhail
引用:

joelieさんは書きました:

thanks joelie, for dedicate your first post with positive critics

but I need more details, 'cause is working fine here, and I will put the result in a webhost today.

引用:

to ,

can you help me?

引用:

Hmmm, this must be the brazilian way of fixing - LOL

LOL! fantastic your personality.

引用:

- and I always thought the last years that it must be
instead of

oh, good. zzzZZZz zzzZZZzz zzzZZZzz

引用:

Unfortunately your alpha is not working

Unfortunately my alpha is not working for you, that need some help. Details, please.
投稿者: joelie | 投稿日時: 2005/11/3 16:39
joelie
Sorry for being so vague. This message is thrown when the exe is started:

引用:
On Startup, Line 5: attempt to index global 'VoiceObj' (a nil value)

My OS is WIN 2000 Professional
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/3 19:48
Mikhail
引用:

joelieさんは書きました:

引用:

Thanks, Julie! Your information was essencial to kill this problem.

Is about the voice of the program. Please, look my error:

引用:

-- A linha a seguir está um lixo, com seus "and" após "and". Minimalismo é a meta: "Menos é mais".

if (strIText ~= "") and (strIText ~= nil) and (String.Find(System.GetOSName(), "9", 1, false) == -1) and (String.Find(System.GetOSName(), "ME", 1, false) == -1) then
VoiceObj = luacom.CreateObject("Sapi.SpVoice");

Complete code in LUA:

function parla(strIText)
-- O nome desta função é Parla! Porque assim como não acredito em discursos auto-fundadores, 
-- como tudo o que é clamado como original é fruto colhido, Michelangelo, aparentemente também um DDA,
-- também seguia esta mesma linha de raciocínio e sentimento, e dizia não esculpir mármore, mas libertar seres aprisionados no interior das rochas.
--
-- Não precisamos de "CopyRight"; mais que um bom salário, precisamos respeito para com o nosso trabalho.

-- A linha a seguir está um lixo, com seus "and" após "and". Minimalismo é a meta: "Menos é mais".

if (strIText ~= "") and (strIText ~= nil) and (String.Find(System.GetOSName(), "9", 1, false) == -1) and (String.Find(System.GetOSName(), "ME", 1, false) == -1) then
VoiceObj = luacom.CreateObject("Sapi.SpVoice");

-- Preciso estudar mais os parâmetros da tecnologia text to speak...
-- Se possível, utilizar outra tecnologia, de preferência de código aberto.
-- E criar uma voz que possa ser remodelada de acordo com o comportamento dos utilizadores.
-- Posso captar erros ortográficos que refletiriam nervosismo. Digitação lenta poderia refletir
-- que há tempo ou zelo para o pensar. Esses são apenas dois exemplos, há muitos outros; e
-- a partir deles, a voz do programa seria (ou será) alterada, entre outras reações.
-- Infelizmente isso só é possível graças ao comportamento muito previsível da 'maioria'.
-- keywords: teoria do caos, sincronicidade, antropologia cultural, estudo das massas, ação-reação, massificação, "Eu, Robô", Andy Warhol, Aprenda assembler em 24 horas (ops, just kidding, hehe)...

-- tão simples, tão poucas linhas... por essas e outras considero a Lua,
-- linguagem de programação "Made in Brasil" a melhor de todas para o que me interessa.

function SpeakText()
VoiceObj:Speak (strIText)
end

SpeakText()

else
--- Nada, por enquanto.
end
end

Good to remember: is just an alpha test, a brainstorm.
Xoops Recoder (first version of X-Rebirth) 
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/3 23:36
Mikhail
One more thing about the question "Why Interlingua? Everybody knows English!". And this is not about to try to change the world. Is about to change what Im doing, and try to explain why.

--------------------------------------------

INTERNET OWNED BY USA

Defending freedom of expression on the internet

Though the internet is enabling more individuals and communities than ever before to express their opinions and creativity, it is increasingly being subjected to restrictions ranging from financial, technical and LANGUAGE BARRIERS to outright censorship. How can human dignity, children's rights, privacy and national security be protected while preserving freedom of expression?

Freedom of expression on the internet poses a wide range of problems and different legal practices prevail in different parts of the world. Policies towards sites - notably those that spread messages of hate, or promote terrorism or crime, or those that represent a perceived threat to national security - vary from country to country. The following incomplete list of examples shows extreme disparities in attacks on the intangible principle of freedom of expression:

# In Bahrain sites have been blocked by the authorities for serving as "forums for the dissemination of biased information, rumours and lies".
# In Belarus, internet users must go through a single, state-owned, service provider (Belpak).
# Burundi's National Communication Council bans websites from "posting documents or other statements by political organizations that disseminate hate or violence".
# In Canada, Bill C-36, the Anti Terrorism Act, came into force in December 2001 reinforcing control of electronic communication.
# In March 2002, China's Internet Association, the national body in charge of the internet, required webmasters and service providers to sign an agreement whereby they undertake not to produce or disseminate information that is "damaging to national security and stability."
# In its Directive of May 30, 2002, the European Parliament adopted a Convention on Cybercrime which, inter alia, requires member states to pass laws obliging internet access providers and telephone operators to keep full records of all communications.
# In May 2000, Yahoo was ordered by a court in France to stop making sites auctioning Nazi memorabilia available to French websurfers, as the sale of such objects is illegal in the country. This has led Yahoo to filter sites made available to those using its search engine from French territory. In some countries such limitations are seen as necessary to protect the rights of the public while in others they are viewed as limiting citizens' access to information.
# On October 10, 2002, Vietnam issued new regulations for people publishing information on the internet, including the need to first obtain a license from the Ministry of Culture and Information, and to clearly identify on each Web site all the people who contributed material.
# In the wake of the USA Patriot Act (adopted in October 2001), many service providers in the United States have installed electronic monitoring software such as Carnivore. The powers of government to tap electronic communications has been increased3.

"The problem is not so much to define values of human dignity and security which we can all agree about, but to reach agreement on how they should be defended," explains Abdul Waheed Khan, UNESCO Assistant Director-General for Communication and Information. "Attempts to develop international standards for the web," he adds, "even if they stem from the worthy desire to protect human dignity and reinforce security, will open the door to a wide range of interpretations and implementation practices that can have weighty consequences, and possibly restrict, freedom of expression."

---

From the USA side, flowers:

"U.N. control of Web rejected"

By John Zaracostas
SPECIAL TO THE WASHINGTON TIMES

GENEVA — The United States, backed by the European Union, Japan and Canada, has turned back a bid by developing nations to place the Internet under the control of the United Nations or its member governments.
But governments, the private sector and others will be asked to establish a mechanism under U.N. auspices to study the governance of the Internet and make recommendations by 2005.

The move came in preparatory talks for the World Summit on the Information Society, opening Wednesday in Geneva. More than 200 delegates from more than 100 countries attended the talks.

The draft declaration to be issued at the end of the conference Friday also includes strong references to freedom of the press and freedom of information online, despite protests by Vietnam and China, which pushed for more restrictions.

More than 60 heads of state and government and about 12,000 delegates are expected to participate in the conference, aimed at advancing the management and worldwide use of the Internet, especially in meeting needs such as health and education in developing nations.

Major differences remain between developed countries and African countries led by Senegal over the creation of a "global digital solidarity fund." Talks on the issue will continue today and tomorrow.

Ambassador David A. Gross, the chief of the U.S. delegation, applauded the decision on control of the Internet.

"For the first time, we see governments internationally recognizing that which we have talked about for many years — that the Internet is a responsibility not only of governments, but also primarily of the private sector, civil society and others both in the developed and the developing countries," he said.

"So we see now a consensus around the U.S. position, which is that multistakeholders all play an important role in the process."

The nations agreed Saturday to ask U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan to set up a working group on Internet governance "in an open and inclusive process that ensures a mechanism for the full participation of governments, the private sector and civil society ... to investigate and make proposals for action, as appropriate, by 2005."

The decision was welcomed by Paul Twomey, president and chief executive officer of the California-based Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), which coordinates such matters as servers and domain names.

"This has been a victory for the pro-business model," he said. "I think this language is actually very pleasing. ..."

"We think the action plan reflects the sort of argument we've been making for the last months. The partnership of the private sector and civil society has actually helped build the Internet, and we think that's the right sort of partnership for going forward."

Civil society refers to foundations and private organizations independent of government or business.
Senior diplomats familiar with the confidential talks said the compromise stemmed from the firm stance taken by the United States and compromise language offered by Canada and the Swiss chairman of the talks, Marc Furrer. The latter is the director of Switzerland's Federal Office of Communications.

"The Swiss were good at cooling things down," said one diplomat who participated in the talks. "At times, things got quite feisty between China, Brazil, South Africa, the U.S. and others."

Given the dramatic growth of the medium, developing countries have been pushing for a greater role in managing and setting policy for the Internet. But the United States and its supporters have argued that government interference could retard growth of the Internet.

Many developing countries remain skeptical.

"We feel as the system gets more complex, we don't want the whole question of Internet governance to be concentrated around the existing ICANN, which is closely linked to the U.S. Department of Commerce," a senior Brazilian diplomat said.

Carlos Achiary, national director of Information Technology Argentina, said many governments are frustrated because the Internet is having a tremendous effect in their countries, but they have no place to submit their requests, complaints or suggestions.

"The key point is, can a government work with an organization like ICANN? How a government deals with ICANN is not the same for the United States as for Mali. There should be an entity where all governments have the same rights somewhere inside the U.N."

But in the end, one Latin American ambassador said, "No one wanted to challenge the real power of the private sector of the rich countries."

OffTopic or NonSense only for NonThinkers, I think.
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/5 8:22
Mikhail
引用:

joelieさんは書きました:

引用:

Joeli, another possibility: check if the "Windows Audio" process is running (better: if you have any problem with the sound of your computer)

Anyway, im re-writing all program, that will be more simple, secury and scalable (with plugins). And without voice commands or something.

Again, thanks to talk about your problem.
投稿者: ep98 | 投稿日時: 2005/11/6 0:08
ep98
引用:

recode a cms to a neutral language, like esperanto, called INTERLINGUA. Sure that is impossible replace all, so the idea is just replace the main words of the sistem.

Bad idea to me, who use this INTERLINGUA ?
Most used and understandable language is English, u're brasilian but write in English, I understand u and answer sometimes to your posts.

If we start to write here such as Japanese (on our own language) who will be able to understand us ?

If I start posting my threads in Bulgarian for example, who will read them from the whole community - JP XOOPS ?

The neutral language is called English, this one can be used by every nation, currently I communicate thru it with more than 47 different nations, Afrikaans, Arabian, Indian, French, German, Brasilian (U), Spanish, Russian (even is it similiar to Bulgarian, I prefer English), Japanese, Maccedonian (again, closest to Bulgarian, but prefer English), Argentinian (Spanish), Mexico (Spanish), and more, all of them use the neutral and understandable by all ppl around this planet English language.

So converting to INTERsomething, will look more, if Onokazu was started his work as Japanese only, what do u wanna exactly to do ?

To make XOOPS unuseable, limiting it to ppl which understansds this Intersomething ?

My repack (is used as well in Germany), not only on Bulgarian sites, cos I maintain English files intact, and for few modules, covers German (Unicode UTF-8) translations.

If u talking about restructuring the files and folders of XOOPS, that's is almost the same, no one will know where are the blocks (cos it will be blocos), the modules moved somewhere else...

And what about for modules such as GiJoe's piCal which uses 3DP folder, called common ? Everything will be Intersomething, but when use wanna install and updated copy of piCal it will not be possible, or to install piCal to such thing, also will be impossible...

Instead of creating such things, better help me, to solve the problems regarding myISAM type of database, (thru patch to the SQL, or the installer, to use INNODB and UTF8) instead of myISAM and host default charset). To solve and fix PDF troubles with Herve's News 1.42, to solve and fix backend.php problems stil present in XOOPS 2.0.13a, when site is utf-8 ready, everything is in UTF-8, but RSS comes in CP1251.

Improving WYSIWYG Compatibility with XOOPS 2.0.13a for HTMLArea, FCK EDitor and SPAW.

Fixing Catzwolf WF-Downloads 2.0.5 to work without problem with that forum.

And a lot of other tasks.

This one I understand as sharing knowledge with the community

and the community forums collects valuable information creating, maintaining, building, theming etc XOOSP (in that case).

Offtopic: Looks for expirienced PHP Coders, and XOOPS users (more than 6 months)
投稿者: Gigamaster | 投稿日時: 2005/11/6 11:18
Gigamaster
Hi ep98, I like to read, as always, your realistic posts. Maybe because the style remember me, my old good friend Pesev
I agree in many points as - improve code & multilanguages, with security and simplicity in mind, should be the priority.

But I also like to think that we can explore other ways and be the pioniers of something new.. keeping eyes open to the horizon can be a kind of mind freedom.

Here, in Switzerland, the Helvetics have 4 official languages - the most spoken are : French, German, Italian, the 4th is the Romansh; for my self, english and portuguese. Arabic and Russian can be a great "plus" too, here... Some federal companies do their own marketing campaigns in "one mix-language message" making that way considerable "extra-earns"!

And as i know from my friend Pesev, in Bulgaria the leading languages in daily use are : Bulgarian, Turkish, Romani, Macedo, Armenian.

Maybe you also had experiment some frustration at xoops org, where some leaders let xoopsusers know that if they don't have english skills to make the point they get a - please, leave and move way!

Maybe Interlingua, in that point of view, makes sense, b'cause most of latin, english and german based languages understand it, and at least it can be a parallel conceptual project.

Finally, i hope that we all release, for now, our work in english!
投稿者: Mikhail | 投稿日時: 2005/11/10 11:14
Mikhail
引用:

Gigamasterさんは書きました:
Hi ep98, I like to read, as always, your realistic posts. Maybe because the style remember me, my old good friend Pesev

...me too. Thanks a lot for your point of view, is very useful for me (needed).

引用:

But I also like to think that we can explore other ways and be the pioniers of something new.. keeping eyes open to the horizon can be a kind of mind freedom.

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. ― Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Much has been written about Friedrich Nietzsche. In portuguese: gosto da tradução em português: "é preciso ter o caos dentro de si para dar a luz a uma estrala cintilante".

引用:

Here, in Switzerland, the Helvetics have 4 official languages - the most spoken are : French, German, Italian, the 4th is the Romansh; for my self, english and portuguese. Arabic and Russian can be a great "plus" too, here... Some federal companies do their own marketing campaigns in "one mix-language message" making that way considerable "extra-earns"!

And as i know from my friend Pesev, in Bulgaria the leading languages in daily use are : Bulgarian, Turkish, Romani, Macedo, Armenian.

Maybe you also had experiment some frustration at xoops org, where some leaders let xoopsusers know that if they don't have english skills to make the point they get a - please, leave and move way!

Maybe Interlingua, in that point of view, makes sense, b'cause most of latin, english and german based languages understand it, and at least it can be a parallel conceptual project.

right: conceptual project. And not to replace the english, but as complement. and a big plus for emagazines, I think.

引用:

Finally, i hope that we all release, for now, our work in english!

Where is the forum "Sorry for my poor english"??? hehehe...

[]s for all!

投票(0)

新しいものから | 古いものから | RSS feed

To Top